As I sit on my Metro-Sectional (yes…that’s really the name of my sofa), sick with bronchitis, counting down until my Active Duty days are over…I’m sending my friends and family the very warmest, albeit germy, wishes for a safe and fun-filled Thanksgiving. I miss my children, family and friends so very much, but it won’t be long, and we’ll be reunited! I take great pleasure in knowing that in mere months I can engage in personal debates on the impeding threat of a socialist republic, Marxist influences on our educational system, and offer you all culinary tips from a woman that’s lived on Ramen for the past four years (if you add a little curry, it’s not too bad). Love you! B.
- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.