- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @realDonaldTrump: The Wall Street Journal has it wrong, we are under no pressure to make a deal with China, they are under pressure to m… 4 days ago
- @CmwestWest @spdustin @realDonaldTrump I wonder if he still holds a security clearance? 4 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump He did it with FARC in Colombia too. FARC who murdered over 500k innocent civilians. John Kerry li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @John_Hudson: When CIA assets are put in witness protection, they are asked where they want to live. "Many ... prefer Florida," accordin… 4 days ago
- RT @John_Hudson: Could you imagine an A-list celebrity in the U.S. vanishing like this? The media-entertainment industry would expend unfat… 4 days ago
- @John_Hudson Kerry helped FARC get legitimized in Colombia. He’s very used to dealing with terrorists. Evidently, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @tribelaw What is Mueller even investigating at this point? I feel like all of this is a total waste of tax dollar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @TheMrName @espnW She didn’t cheat. 1 week ago
- RT @usopen: .@CoCoVandey and @ashbar96 got the SF win on Thursday night, taking out No.1 seeds B. Krejčíková/K. Siniaková in a tight 6-4, 7… 1 week ago
- RT @WTA: She just won the @usopen, so what's next for @Naomi_Osaka_? 🤔 #大坂なおみ https://t.co/KFtvymiwcf 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Ralph Sidway eloquently communicates the changed, and now bleak outlook for the U.S.: a once glorious democratic republic has become an “Islamist-enabling oligarchy.” #ImpeachObama
A Tale of Two Stories: Military Punishing Christians, San Antonio Mulling Law That Will Ban Them From Public Service
It seems that the war on Christians in the Military continues. via A Tale of Two Stories: Military Punishing Christians, San Antonio Mulling Law That Will Ban Them From Public Service.
How well do we Americans understand our rights under the Constitution? Specifically, how well do we understand the Fourth Amendment? I have a sneaky suspicion that the answer will be, not very well at all. As we watch the seemingly … Continue reading