- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- @AlexRydberg1 Ew. WTH?? 12 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: An adult male jaguar escaped its enclosure and fatally attacked six animals at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans https://t.c… 3 days ago
- @AlexRydberg1 WTH 3 days ago
- @jaketapper I distinctly recall Gen. Petraeus being held to task for his infidelity under Obama. A lowly FBI agent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- .@BBT After 22mins on hold, I've given up. I will physically walk into the branch tomorrow, and let them know that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- .@BBT and now for another 15 mins. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. :-( I don't see a major deposit even in the "PENDING" o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @NBCNightlyNews: WATCH: Prime Minister Theresa May welcomes President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump to Blenheim Palace for state di… 5 days ago
- RT @LucyKafanov: We did meet one @POTUS supporter outside of #BlenheimPalace before the protesters arrived. He's an American from Missouri… 5 days ago
- RT @FoxBusiness: .@Jim_Jordan on Peter Strzok testimony: "Today in committee, I think for the first time, the FBI and the DOJ have admitted… 5 days ago
- @brithume He really should have kept his opinions to himself. All of this screams UNPROFESSIONAL. 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Ralph Sidway eloquently communicates the changed, and now bleak outlook for the U.S.: a once glorious democratic republic has become an “Islamist-enabling oligarchy.” #ImpeachObama
A Tale of Two Stories: Military Punishing Christians, San Antonio Mulling Law That Will Ban Them From Public Service
It seems that the war on Christians in the Military continues. via A Tale of Two Stories: Military Punishing Christians, San Antonio Mulling Law That Will Ban Them From Public Service.
How well do we Americans understand our rights under the Constitution? Specifically, how well do we understand the Fourth Amendment? I have a sneaky suspicion that the answer will be, not very well at all. As we watch the seemingly … Continue reading