- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Ralph Sidway eloquently communicates the changed, and now bleak outlook for the U.S.: a once glorious democratic republic has become an “Islamist-enabling oligarchy.” #ImpeachObama
A Tale of Two Stories: Military Punishing Christians, San Antonio Mulling Law That Will Ban Them From Public Service
It seems that the war on Christians in the Military continues. via A Tale of Two Stories: Military Punishing Christians, San Antonio Mulling Law That Will Ban Them From Public Service.
How well do we Americans understand our rights under the Constitution? Specifically, how well do we understand the Fourth Amendment? I have a sneaky suspicion that the answer will be, not very well at all. As we watch the seemingly … Continue reading