The Martin family must be devastated. The idea of losing my child is mind-bending. Yet, I take issue with filing more suits in this case. The family has already been given a judgment of over $1M to be paid by the HOA in Sanford, and now they’re potentially seeking additional civil suits and possible FEDERAL CHARGES civil rights violations charges facilitated through the NAACP. That won’t bring back their son – it will simply continue to paralyze and segregate our communities. Why not take that money from the HOA, and start a CRIME PREVENTION / EDUCATION PROGRAM in the Miami School that Martin attended and HELP these kids stop their criminal activity (for which their son was participating and was recently suspended)? Present these high-risk with mentors, guidance, scholarship opportunities, and chances to do NEIGHBORHOOD watches of their own.
- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @tengokurte: @BKnight561 Adventure into #Venezuela 🇻🇪& read about #Oil, a beautiful country and its people in economic chaos https://t… 11 minutes ago
- RT @ScottPresler: So, the question is: If you can't even be safe at an Ariana concert, where can you be? Countries need tougher policies.… 23 minutes ago
- Dear God. 😢 twitter.com/bbcnwt/status/… 29 minutes ago
- @frannypak @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky Exactly. 👏🏻👏🏻 38 minutes ago
- @rootbeer06 @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky May I invite you to continue reading my responses? It's about premise. Not them. 52 minutes ago
- @rootbeer06 @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky 😑 56 minutes ago
- @rootbeer06 @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky *sigh* 56 minutes ago
- @AliceVantrease @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky It was my honor to serve. #GoNavy 1 hour ago
- @CNN @MSNBC @FoxNews @ABC @CBS @nbc @nytimes @dcexaminer @WSJ @washingtonpost 1 hour ago
- We can call it the #IntegrityChallenge. Winner gets to influence an entirely new generation of thinkers @cnn @MSNBC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago