- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- @RoqPlanas Because protestors were throwing water bottles at them. 4 hours ago
- RT @ZekeJMiller: Trump: “The only people giving a platform to these hate groups is the media itself and the fake news.” 4 hours ago
- RT @ZekeJMiller: Trump on press: “I really think they don’t like our country. I really believe it” 4 hours ago
- RT @frankthorp: President of the United States Donald J. Trump says of US journalists: "They are trying to take away our history and our he… 4 hours ago
- RT @gabriellahope_: Good line from Trump tonight: "The media can attack me but where I draw the line is when they attack you." 4 hours ago
- RT @GMA: Prince William, Prince Harry to honor Princess Diana at garden ahead of the 20th anniversary of her death: abcn.ws/2w1q43o… 4 hours ago
- RT @BBCNews: Prince Harry criticises paparazzi for taking pictures of Princess Diana while she was dying in Paris, 20 years ago https://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: Jon Jones could be stripped of his light heavyweight title after failing a #UFC214 drug test. twitter.com/i/moments/9001… 13 hours ago
- RT @criscyborg: if this gets turned into a NC does it give @dc_mma the belt back or is it vacated @JohnMcCarthyMMA #AskBjm #ufc214 14 hours ago
- So disappointed in @JonnyBones for #doping. I feel robbed. twitter.com/ufconfox/statu… 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The Billionaire Monarch of “New Yorktopia” is Finally Moving Out Mayor Michael Bloomberg, 108th Mayor of New York City elected in 2001, is finally stepping down this coming January, and for many people, that day can’t come soon enough. The … Continue reading →
Barack Obama, in a Feb. 2, 2009 interview on the Today show said, “If I don’t have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one‑term proposition.” This was in reference to the economic stimulus plan. … Continue reading →
Being American is great, if you aren’t really American. As the great immigration debate continues to plod along, with lawmakers arguing over whether or not illegal immigrants that have made their homesteads here in the United States without authorization should … Continue reading →
As I sit on my MetroSectional, coffee and cigarette on my left, and my iPad on my lap, I have reason to be thankful. I am, after all, home from the military. I see my family in person every day, … Continue reading →
Alan Clendenin, First Vice Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, returned my call yesterday, Monday, November 25, 2013, at 10:41AM, and I missed it. I called him back four minutes later, and we had a chat over the issues brought … Continue reading →
Florida Democratic Party Asks imaconstitutionalist to STOP Writing about William Rankin and its Own Party Members to Stop Vetting Him
The William D. Rankin debacle will forever be memorialized in the annals of the Florida Democratic Leadership’s‘Library of Continuing Ineptitude’ In an effort to buy time and avoid the imminent embarrassment of prematurely endorsing William D. Rankin, an obviously unqualified … Continue reading →