- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @SteveBannen: A *real* victim of sexual harassment doesn't need her mortgage paid off in order to get her story out -- all she needs is… 3 hours ago
- @marcorubio @SenMikeLee @SenatorTimScott @IvankaTrump Stop stalking. As a small woman biz owner I need a corp and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @JamesOKeefeIII: How many retractions has @CNN had to issue this year? 3 hours ago
- @SenWhitehouse @bentaub91 @SenJohnKennedy @realDonaldTrump What in the hell?? 5 hours ago
- RT @SenWhitehouse: MUST WATCH: Republican @SenJohnKennedy asks one of @realDonaldTrump’s US District Judge nominees basic questions of law… 5 hours ago
- RT @bentaub91: When I flew out of Chad on the 4am to Istanbul, I had to wake up the only officer manning the international border, to get m… 5 hours ago
- @TimChessman I completely agree with you. I look at my son, my brother, my spouse... they're good men. I hate this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @bentaub91: For my latest (and most complex) project, I spent thirty-one days in a country that was named for a mistake: https://t.co/SQ… 7 hours ago
- The neo-inclusionary-feminists are destroying not only men, but the women they pretend to protect with the blanket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @LouDobbs: Department of Injustice- Anti-Trump texts sent by former Mueller prosecutor show DOJ conspired against @realDonaldTrump. Form… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The Billionaire Monarch of “New Yorktopia” is Finally Moving Out Mayor Michael Bloomberg, 108th Mayor of New York City elected in 2001, is finally stepping down this coming January, and for many people, that day can’t come soon enough. The … Continue reading →
Barack Obama, in a Feb. 2, 2009 interview on the Today show said, “If I don’t have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one‑term proposition.” This was in reference to the economic stimulus plan. … Continue reading →
Being American is great, if you aren’t really American. As the great immigration debate continues to plod along, with lawmakers arguing over whether or not illegal immigrants that have made their homesteads here in the United States without authorization should … Continue reading →
As I sit on my MetroSectional, coffee and cigarette on my left, and my iPad on my lap, I have reason to be thankful. I am, after all, home from the military. I see my family in person every day, … Continue reading →
Alan Clendenin, First Vice Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, returned my call yesterday, Monday, November 25, 2013, at 10:41AM, and I missed it. I called him back four minutes later, and we had a chat over the issues brought … Continue reading →
Florida Democratic Party Asks imaconstitutionalist to STOP Writing about William Rankin and its Own Party Members to Stop Vetting Him
The William D. Rankin debacle will forever be memorialized in the annals of the Florida Democratic Leadership’s‘Library of Continuing Ineptitude’ In an effort to buy time and avoid the imminent embarrassment of prematurely endorsing William D. Rankin, an obviously unqualified … Continue reading →