- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @ForbesTech: What happens to your body if you get fewer than six hours of sleep every night? on.forbes.com/60108WZDI https://t.co/dlCtat… 49 minutes ago
- RT @kwilli1046: Hillary's guilty of 70-100 violations of the US Constitution's Emoluments Clause and the media refuses to cover it! https:/… 49 minutes ago
- WTF twitter.com/kwilli1046/sta… 50 minutes ago
- Even human writers (who can verify facts) are being replaced by technology. 😒 twitter.com/lanow/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @PageSix: This guy pretty much risked his life to get a selfie with @TheRock pge.sx/2sAYZSQ https://t.co/ThAsXa20Hp 2 hours ago
- RT @TGowdySC: Coming up at 10am → former DHS Secretary Johnson will testify before the @HouseIntelComm. Watch live at https://t.co/FsctiduF… 12 hours ago
- RT @foxnewsvideo: .@TGowdySC : If US knew #Russia was meddling, what did we do? @AmericaNewsroom video.foxnews.com/v/547871987300… 12 hours ago
- RT @grynbaum: Solomon considered going into business with "an Iranian-born aviation magnate who ferried weapons for the CIA.” https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- 😂😂😂 That moment @OMAROSA proves she's a no-nonsense woman & slaps @jdawsey1 😂😂😂 twitter.com/omarosa/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @JasonLeopold: 1 of 400 CIA IG rpts I obtained via FOIA: CIA contractors busted, fired & recommended for prosecution for stealing from C… 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2013
The Billionaire Monarch of “New Yorktopia” is Finally Moving Out Mayor Michael Bloomberg, 108th Mayor of New York City elected in 2001, is finally stepping down this coming January, and for many people, that day can’t come soon enough. The … Continue reading →
Barack Obama, in a Feb. 2, 2009 interview on the Today show said, “If I don’t have this done in three years, then this is going to be a one‑term proposition.” This was in reference to the economic stimulus plan. … Continue reading →
Being American is great, if you aren’t really American. As the great immigration debate continues to plod along, with lawmakers arguing over whether or not illegal immigrants that have made their homesteads here in the United States without authorization should … Continue reading →
As I sit on my MetroSectional, coffee and cigarette on my left, and my iPad on my lap, I have reason to be thankful. I am, after all, home from the military. I see my family in person every day, … Continue reading →
Alan Clendenin, First Vice Chair of the Florida Democratic Party, returned my call yesterday, Monday, November 25, 2013, at 10:41AM, and I missed it. I called him back four minutes later, and we had a chat over the issues brought … Continue reading →
Florida Democratic Party Asks imaconstitutionalist to STOP Writing about William Rankin and its Own Party Members to Stop Vetting Him
The William D. Rankin debacle will forever be memorialized in the annals of the Florida Democratic Leadership’s‘Library of Continuing Ineptitude’ In an effort to buy time and avoid the imminent embarrassment of prematurely endorsing William D. Rankin, an obviously unqualified … Continue reading →