- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- @Playboy No. I’m sorry. Just no. 6 hours ago
- @MichaelAvenatti “I am a decent man” FFS I almost spit out my coffee. 🤣🤣😂🤦♀️🤦♀️🤣😂😂 6 hours ago
- @MichaelAvenatti As for your defense of your hitting a woman, which since you were arrested it’s safe to say something happened: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 6 hours ago
- @MichaelAvenatti I love watching Socialist Dems eat their own. I’d tell you to #WalkAway but we don’t want you. Wai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @billnelson86 @DevaneKim @krassenstein Dude you lost me when I looked and saw you’re retweeting Ocasio-Cortez. Says… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @marcorubio: No evidence of fraud in #FloridaElection? Dems got voters to use altered forms to fix & submit as many mail ballots as pos… 21 hours ago
- @DevaneKim @krassenstein @billnelson86 So who would you like to do the adulting for those people in your reality?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- "We will never surrender America’s sovereignty to an unelected, unaccountable, global bureaucracy. America is gove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @Wendys Frozen beeeeef??? EW! https://t.co/JqpZxhoQlP 1 day ago
- Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman are SOOOOO #relationshipgoals Big Congrats, @KeithUrban for your well-deserved win! twitter.com/KeithUrban/sta… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →