- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- Isn't it gross when women who have an axe to grind sacrifice their integrity & self-respect because they think it w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- RT @kanyewest: my MAGA hat is signed 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 https://t.co/DrDHJybS8V 11 hours ago
- RT @DineshDSouza: A Democratic official shows us how these people understand the concept of “public service” twitter.com/politico/statu… 12 hours ago
- Oh no. Now I have to have mixed feelings about @chancetherapper too? I don’t know if I can take this week. 😩 twitter.com/foxandfriends/… 12 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: Ronan Farrow said on ABC that Hillary Clinton tried to cancel an interview with him after finding out he was investigatin… 12 hours ago
- I wonder why that is? I don’t know one single black family that has better circumstances because of Obama’s polici… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- It has been 6mos. Where are the rest of the #KennedyFiles @realDonaldTrump ? You had six months for review.... so what's the final result? 21 hours ago
- @JamesOKeefeIII Why not talk about how it is sold to the US Govt and kept in the National Archives for "archeologic… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- @DonaldJTrumpJr #Truth #Preach 21 hours ago
- @funder @funder: 987 Likes @kanyewest : 220k Likes 'Nuff said. 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →