- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- So, @dailybeast #QOTD: How do YOU see women, since @ira is your writer? Where do your editors stand on this?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- RT @HitradioNL: Geert Wilders Defends President Donald Trump's Immigration @realDonaldTrump #TRUMP #PVV @geertwilderspvv https://t.co/VtFP7… 2 hours ago
- RT @RickyRapsFL: The comment from The Daily Beast's @ira Madison is just another part of the left's war on conservative women Retweet if y… 2 hours ago
- @BKnight561 @DemiNewell I've officially seen it all, now. 2 hours ago
- Gay male writer w large following calls a woman a "butch queen", then is too much of a pussy to stand by his own w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- .@ira You proved that even the most "cultured" of gay men can be just as misogynistic as a Bible Thumping hypocrite. Way to go 👍🏻🙄 2 hours ago
- RT @PrisonPlanet: Isn't it amazing how leftist concern for "misogyny" suddenly disappears when their target is a conservative woman? https:… 2 hours ago
- RT @WashTimes: This wife, mother, business owner, and #USArmy #Veteran believes mainstream media has dumbed down the news industry. https:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @NBCNews: "Do you have a message on health care?" President Trump, during a photo op with WH interns: "Quiet!" https://t.co/6sgBqSrzwi 4 hours ago
- RT @AdzHtx: She gotta start learning what comes after the fun https://t.co/PqihfHNbcx 10 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →