- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @RT_com: ‘I’m at mercy of hurricane’: Dominica PM posts live updates as #Maria destroys his house on.rt.com/8nkf https://t.co/l… 3 hours ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: 'Widespread devastation' Dominica PM seeking help from nearby organizations that have "helicopters services". https:/… 3 hours ago
- RT @RealJamesWoods: They need "helicopter services" so PM can assess the damage. He believes airport and seaport are both inaccessible. ht… 3 hours ago
- Here's a DREAMER for you. #DACA #DeportThemAll twitter.com/maga2020usa/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @1trump2016fan7: The Dangers of Immigration & Amnesty in one image! #TuesdayThoughts https://t.co/n9oofZKmkF 4 hours ago
- RT @1trump2016fan7: 🚨 There are over 15,000 Muslims enrolled in DACA clearly they didn't just cross the US border via Pakistan. We've been… 4 hours ago
- RT @NetworksManager: Nobody knows how many DACA's are muslim because they are "undocumented". Both islam+DACA vote Democrat @AcitoMichele h… 4 hours ago
- RT @AcitoMichele: @NetworksManager 2 of the top 24 countries DACA applicants list place of birth are majority-Muslim or have a substantial… 4 hours ago
- RT @NetworksManager: This is at Walmart in Northern Virginia. Let's play spot the American #NoAmnesty #DACA Our kids deserve dreams too h… 4 hours ago
- RT @OANN: White House: U.S. Still Plans to Leave Paris Accord If Not Renegotiated - oann.com/white-house-u-… #OANN #Parisclimateaccord https… 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →