- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →