- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- @AlexRydberg1 Ew. WTH?? 12 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedNews: An adult male jaguar escaped its enclosure and fatally attacked six animals at the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans https://t.c… 3 days ago
- @AlexRydberg1 WTH 3 days ago
- @jaketapper I distinctly recall Gen. Petraeus being held to task for his infidelity under Obama. A lowly FBI agent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- .@BBT After 22mins on hold, I've given up. I will physically walk into the branch tomorrow, and let them know that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- .@BBT and now for another 15 mins. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. :-( I don't see a major deposit even in the "PENDING" o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @NBCNightlyNews: WATCH: Prime Minister Theresa May welcomes President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump to Blenheim Palace for state di… 5 days ago
- RT @LucyKafanov: We did meet one @POTUS supporter outside of #BlenheimPalace before the protesters arrived. He's an American from Missouri… 5 days ago
- RT @FoxBusiness: .@Jim_Jordan on Peter Strzok testimony: "Today in committee, I think for the first time, the FBI and the DOJ have admitted… 5 days ago
- @brithume He really should have kept his opinions to himself. All of this screams UNPROFESSIONAL. 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →