- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @realDonaldTrump: The Wall Street Journal has it wrong, we are under no pressure to make a deal with China, they are under pressure to m… 4 days ago
- @CmwestWest @spdustin @realDonaldTrump I wonder if he still holds a security clearance? 4 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump He did it with FARC in Colombia too. FARC who murdered over 500k innocent civilians. John Kerry li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @John_Hudson: When CIA assets are put in witness protection, they are asked where they want to live. "Many ... prefer Florida," accordin… 4 days ago
- RT @John_Hudson: Could you imagine an A-list celebrity in the U.S. vanishing like this? The media-entertainment industry would expend unfat… 4 days ago
- @John_Hudson Kerry helped FARC get legitimized in Colombia. He’s very used to dealing with terrorists. Evidently, t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @tribelaw What is Mueller even investigating at this point? I feel like all of this is a total waste of tax dollar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @TheMrName @espnW She didn’t cheat. 1 week ago
- RT @usopen: .@CoCoVandey and @ashbar96 got the SF win on Thursday night, taking out No.1 seeds B. Krejčíková/K. Siniaková in a tight 6-4, 7… 1 week ago
- RT @WTA: She just won the @usopen, so what's next for @Naomi_Osaka_? 🤔 #大坂なおみ https://t.co/KFtvymiwcf 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →