- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @realDonaldTrump: After Turkey call I will be heading over to Trump National Golf Club, Jupiter, to play golf (quickly) with Tiger Woods… 3 hours ago
- RT @arunadsouza: Before you dig into your #Thanksgiving dinner, check out this interactive map to discover whose land you’re feasting on. I… 6 hours ago
- RT @splinter_news: "It's not a day of thanks. It's a day of mourning." These Native Americans reflect on what Thanksgiving means to them:… 6 hours ago
- RT @AnthonyTaylor_: The Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade just referred to the Goo Goo dolls as “classic rock band”. I’m not thankful for th… 6 hours ago
- RT @FallonTonight: Denzel Washington sees @Drake's tattoo of him for the first time! #FallonTonight https://t.co/ISySTeixxc 6 hours ago
- RT @KateKyriacou: Hervey Bay ambos were transporting a palliative care patient who mentioned that she'd love to see the ocean again. So the… 6 hours ago
- RT @ajplus: People are sending death threats to the lead actress of a film about an Indian princess. https://t.co/sBEw4wJ1fR 6 hours ago
- RT @DRUDGE_REPORT: Homeless man spent last $20 to keep woman safe. She raised $34K to repay him... hrld.us/2jQPwqs 22 hours ago
- RT @tedcruz: At Thanksgiving, we pause and thank God for the gift of freedom. This gift, first sought by the Pilgrims in their courageous j… 22 hours ago
- RT @SharylAttkisson: If Fusion GPS (paid by Clinton camp), which peddled its Trump "dossier" to reporters and FBI with at least some false… 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →