- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
- RT @tengokurte: @BKnight561 Adventure into #Venezuela 🇻🇪& read about #Oil, a beautiful country and its people in economic chaos https://t… 5 minutes ago
- RT @ScottPresler: So, the question is: If you can't even be safe at an Ariana concert, where can you be? Countries need tougher policies.… 17 minutes ago
- Dear God. 😢 twitter.com/bbcnwt/status/… 23 minutes ago
- @frannypak @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky Exactly. 👏🏻👏🏻 32 minutes ago
- @rootbeer06 @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky May I invite you to continue reading my responses? It's about premise. Not them. 46 minutes ago
- @rootbeer06 @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky 😑 50 minutes ago
- @rootbeer06 @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky *sigh* 50 minutes ago
- @AliceVantrease @Takethisbread @nytopinion @MonicaLewinsky It was my honor to serve. #GoNavy 55 minutes ago
- @CNN @MSNBC @FoxNews @ABC @CBS @nbc @nytimes @dcexaminer @WSJ @washingtonpost 1 hour ago
- We can call it the #IntegrityChallenge. Winner gets to influence an entirely new generation of thinkers @cnn @MSNBC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: July 2014
One of the biggest downfalls of the Citizens United case is that we have created an environment where for-profit corporations are now viewed as “people” with the same religious expression rights of the individual and not for profit entities. This … Continue reading