- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- RT @Imamofpeace: Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah refers to CIA evidence that “Obama and Hillary created ISIS and freed its top terrorists… 4 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: You know who's not in it? Hillary Clinton. twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/… 4 hours ago
- RT @Heminator: REMINDER: I reported that 60 Minutes likely interfered with Lara Logan's critical Benghazi reporting because they had someon… 4 hours ago
- RT @DiamondandSilk: Wonder if Bernie Sanders is still feeling the Burn after he got Burned by Crooked Hillary and the DNC? We can find oth… 4 hours ago
- RT @RepLeeZeldin: Many at the top of DOJ/FBI were willing pawns of Hillary Clinton & weaponized resistance to the election of Donald Trump… 4 hours ago
- I saw an interesting archived interview w @Rosie from '17. She made this comment, & suddenly a lot of things made s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- I was a skeptic in 2016.... but I honestly, truly admire @realDonaldTrump and his administration. They've kept the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @dbongino: A list of the corrupt cabal’s words to describe the “evidence” to spy on the Trump team without actually producing ANY eviden… 4 hours ago
- @AlwaysActions She's an un-American dirtbag. We need to re-write the law that permits terrorists from holding publ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @AlexRydberg1 🤣🤣 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Parenthood
15 years later and I’m still searching for the instruction manual that I’m certain the hospital sent home with my daughter.
The Valerie Strauss article published in the Washington Post this past February identified over 44 school shootings since Newtown. A chilling reality prompting many to call, née scream, for tighter gun control laws. (Read it here: Washington Post Article) Many … Continue reading →
I’ve never seen DCF move so quickly….and without probable cause. This case was a terrifying jolt of reality. This week, a family was ambushed by the Florida Dept. Of Children and Families (DCF). The DCF mafia, under investigation and responsible … Continue reading →
I had the (uncomfortable) pleasure of engaging in a Twitter debate with Mark Sawyer, PhD., a Professor in the UCLA Department of Political Science Bunche Center for African American Studies today after his appearance as a commentator on the O’Reilly … Continue reading →
This is an ONGOING debate with my teenager. Kids confuse their “right to privacy” with a “right to endanger themselves.”
Mothers across the US are losing their parental rights in the family court system in unprecedented numbers, as women are forced to make a heartbreaking decision: work and feed their children, or be a full-time mother and watch their children … Continue reading →
As parents, we have many responsibilities. We need to feed and clothe our children, make sure they get to school on time and study hard. We are hopeful that they excel academically and maybe even athletically or artistically. As parents, … Continue reading →