- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
September 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Quotes to Consider
Why Political Party Allegiance (PPA) is Destructive Thomas Jefferson once said, “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.” How blindly and how eagerly do we hand over the reigns … Continue reading
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. Gerald Ford, in an address to a joint session of Congress on August 12, 1974.
“In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.” -Karl Marx & Frederick Engels, The Communist Manifesto, February 1848 Through progressive taxation, hefty inheritance taxes and forced loans…