- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @usopen: It's Rome final #️⃣🔟 for @RafaelNadal! He outlasts N. Djokovic 7-6, 6-3 and will play M. Cilic or A. Zverev in the championshi… 22 hours ago
- @marcorubio The Chinese have already won. It’s pathetic how you have sold us out. Disgusting. 22 hours ago
- RT @marcorubio: Why do U.S. officials always fall for #China trickery? Larry Kudlow thinks Liu He of China is “a market guy” & impressed by… 22 hours ago
- RT @HamiltonWestEnd: SILENCE! A message from The King @mikejibson. #RoyalWedding https://t.co/g2AwKYoZgn 1 day ago
- RT @jennykershawx: Our hotel pool in Vietnam...booking.com VS reality 😂🤣😂 we’ve been done there https://t.co/lElDjxzFwd 2 days ago
- RT @MominHighHeels: @TheBloggess https://t.co/yuwhvaieTw 2 days ago
- RT @TheBloggess: #IDontTrustPeopleThat use “that” when they should use “who”. 2 days ago
- #IDontTrustPeopleThat consider Rachel Maddow's show on MSNBC actual 'news'. 2 days ago
- @NYSBA @girlsreallyrule Bet Schlossberg wouldn't be willing to pay $15 for a bag of Fresh Express Salad, or clean o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @politico: A photographer captured the moment U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley walked out of the United Nations chamber as Riyad Mansour (rep… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Social Topics
On the coat tails of the #Ferguson uprising, we’ve just been made aware that another police department in a high-crime area has acquired military equipment to outfit their unit. The City of Riviera Beach Police Department is now the … Continue reading →
As a woman, few things are as disturbing as studying history other than watching history unfold as progress takes a giant leap backwards. The outcome of the Hobby Lobby case has proven yet again that patriarchy (and slut-shaming) is alive … Continue reading →
The Valerie Strauss article published in the Washington Post this past February identified over 44 school shootings since Newtown. A chilling reality prompting many to call, née scream, for tighter gun control laws. (Read it here: Washington Post Article) Many … Continue reading →
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →
Private prison profiteer Charlie Crist is running for Florida Governor AGAIN. This time, as a Democrat. http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/charlie-crist-policies-failed-florida-minorities