- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @RoqPlanas Because protestors were throwing water bottles at them. 4 hours ago
- RT @ZekeJMiller: Trump: “The only people giving a platform to these hate groups is the media itself and the fake news.” 4 hours ago
- RT @ZekeJMiller: Trump on press: “I really think they don’t like our country. I really believe it” 4 hours ago
- RT @frankthorp: President of the United States Donald J. Trump says of US journalists: "They are trying to take away our history and our he… 4 hours ago
- RT @gabriellahope_: Good line from Trump tonight: "The media can attack me but where I draw the line is when they attack you." 4 hours ago
- RT @GMA: Prince William, Prince Harry to honor Princess Diana at garden ahead of the 20th anniversary of her death: abcn.ws/2w1q43o… 4 hours ago
- RT @BBCNews: Prince Harry criticises paparazzi for taking pictures of Princess Diana while she was dying in Paris, 20 years ago https://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @TwitterMoments: Jon Jones could be stripped of his light heavyweight title after failing a #UFC214 drug test. twitter.com/i/moments/9001… 13 hours ago
- RT @criscyborg: if this gets turned into a NC does it give @dc_mma the belt back or is it vacated @JohnMcCarthyMMA #AskBjm #ufc214 14 hours ago
- So disappointed in @JonnyBones for #doping. I feel robbed. twitter.com/ufconfox/statu… 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Social Topics
On the coat tails of the #Ferguson uprising, we’ve just been made aware that another police department in a high-crime area has acquired military equipment to outfit their unit. The City of Riviera Beach Police Department is now the … Continue reading →
As a woman, few things are as disturbing as studying history other than watching history unfold as progress takes a giant leap backwards. The outcome of the Hobby Lobby case has proven yet again that patriarchy (and slut-shaming) is alive … Continue reading →
The Valerie Strauss article published in the Washington Post this past February identified over 44 school shootings since Newtown. A chilling reality prompting many to call, née scream, for tighter gun control laws. (Read it here: Washington Post Article) Many … Continue reading →
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →
Private prison profiteer Charlie Crist is running for Florida Governor AGAIN. This time, as a Democrat. http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/charlie-crist-policies-failed-florida-minorities