- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SteveBannen: A *real* victim of sexual harassment doesn't need her mortgage paid off in order to get her story out -- all she needs is… 3 hours ago
- @marcorubio @SenMikeLee @SenatorTimScott @IvankaTrump Stop stalking. As a small woman biz owner I need a corp and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @JamesOKeefeIII: How many retractions has @CNN had to issue this year? 3 hours ago
- @SenWhitehouse @bentaub91 @SenJohnKennedy @realDonaldTrump What in the hell?? 5 hours ago
- RT @SenWhitehouse: MUST WATCH: Republican @SenJohnKennedy asks one of @realDonaldTrump’s US District Judge nominees basic questions of law… 5 hours ago
- RT @bentaub91: When I flew out of Chad on the 4am to Istanbul, I had to wake up the only officer manning the international border, to get m… 5 hours ago
- @TimChessman I completely agree with you. I look at my son, my brother, my spouse... they're good men. I hate this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @bentaub91: For my latest (and most complex) project, I spent thirty-one days in a country that was named for a mistake: https://t.co/SQ… 7 hours ago
- The neo-inclusionary-feminists are destroying not only men, but the women they pretend to protect with the blanket… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @LouDobbs: Department of Injustice- Anti-Trump texts sent by former Mueller prosecutor show DOJ conspired against @realDonaldTrump. Form… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Social Topics
On the coat tails of the #Ferguson uprising, we’ve just been made aware that another police department in a high-crime area has acquired military equipment to outfit their unit. The City of Riviera Beach Police Department is now the … Continue reading →
As a woman, few things are as disturbing as studying history other than watching history unfold as progress takes a giant leap backwards. The outcome of the Hobby Lobby case has proven yet again that patriarchy (and slut-shaming) is alive … Continue reading →
The Valerie Strauss article published in the Washington Post this past February identified over 44 school shootings since Newtown. A chilling reality prompting many to call, née scream, for tighter gun control laws. (Read it here: Washington Post Article) Many … Continue reading →
You may have heard of the film “12 Angry Men” the 1957 Sidney Lumet drama starring Henry Fonda. It depicted the deliberations of a jury facing the quandary of reasonable doubt and a unanimous verdict requirement (that’s not quite accurate) … Continue reading →
“Where enough money calls the tune, the general public will not be heard.” Justice Breyer, in his dissent on McCutcheon v. Federal Elections CommissionApril 2, 2014. It’s a sad day in America. Today, the U.S. Supreme Court issued its ruling … Continue reading →
The U.S. Supreme Court has been very busy chipping away at our Fifth and Sixth Amendment Rights… and US citizens should be VERY concerned. Dispelling the myth: Pre-Miranda silence is not protected by the Constitution and may be construed as an admission of … Continue reading →
Private prison profiteer Charlie Crist is running for Florida Governor AGAIN. This time, as a Democrat. http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/charlie-crist-policies-failed-florida-minorities