- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @tictoc: China just handed the world a 111-million-ton trash problem, says @universityofga researchers bloom.bg/2K1ONyM #tictocne… 2 days ago
- @people 😂😂😂 2 days ago
- @thisisinsider @AlexRydberg1 💖 3 days ago
- RT @thisisinsider: Christy Dawn makes vintage-style dresses from deadstock fabric 👗 https://t.co/bXpnt03l5p 3 days ago
- So sad. twitter.com/gma/status/100… 3 days ago
- RT @KIR_bigg50: I have $1mil in virtual Twitter dollars for anyone who can show me where CNN or MSNBC had 24hr wall to wall outrage coverag… 4 days ago
- @AlexRydberg1 Aw. You’re such a sweetie. 5 days ago
- RT @WSJ: China's tech giants are helping the Chinese government build one of most sophisticated surveillance systems in the world https://t… 5 days ago
- @marcorubio Stop allowing them illegal entry in the first place. 5 days ago
- @mbaram Deport her and her son. They can apply for a VISA through the proper channels. Most Guatemalans don’t qualify for asylum. 5 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
One of the biggest downfalls of the Citizens United case is that we have created an environment where for-profit corporations are now viewed as “people” with the same religious expression rights of the individual and not for profit entities. This … Continue reading
Today, I had the great displeasure of reading one of the most absurd articles I’ve read in a long time. Ann Coulter, desperately striving to be relevant, lashed out against soccer in a way I can only relate to how … Continue reading
If the police are questioning you in relation to a crime that took place, you may already be a suspect. At best, you are being questioned as a witness who may possibly be used to testify at trial. At worst, you are … Continue reading
In celebration of Sunshine Week, the press is taking big digs at the current administration’s failures to meet those feel-good promises of transparency and access to information made to the public and the media, and the headlines are quite interesting: … Continue reading