- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- "Don't get high on your own supply." Words of wisdom re: social media use. theguardian.com/media/2018/jan… 15 minutes ago
- The joke is on us. @hashtagcatie has held the secret all this time. Wow. twitter.com/hashtagcatie/s… 10 hours ago
- RT @TheOceanCleanup: BREAKING: Our analysis, published today in Scientific Reports, reveals the Great Pacific Garbage Patch contains up to… 1 day ago
- RT @DCohenNEWS: The shooting at Stoneman Douglas H.S. started at 2:21pm on Feb. 14th. New today, @browardsheriff releases a minute-by-minut… 2 days ago
- RT @AndrewLofholm: The @browardsheriff announced Dep. Moises Carotti was asleep in his patrol car near Marjory Stoneman Douglas Monday. He… 2 days ago
- RT @PatriciaMazzei: Also, a BSO deputy patrolling the inside of the school was suspended after a student reported that the deputy was aslee… 2 days ago
- RT @MissBrittHayes: Ben Affleck definitely knows all the words to at least one Limp Bizkit song that wasn't a radio single https://t.co/ctQ… 2 days ago
- RT @WendyMolyneux: If you like Ben Affleck's back tattoo you are going to love his butt tattoo. It's tortilla chips on one cheek, and queso… 2 days ago
- RT @JamilSmith: The study—led by researchers at Stanford, Harvard and the Census Bureau—also shows that black and white girls from families… 4 days ago
- .@TigerWoods is such a class act. Looking forward to more of his playing. twitter.com/tigerwoods/sta… 4 days ago
Tag Archives: Politics
Recently, I wrote about the failures of this current Administration and the members of Congress as it pertains to our national security. Specifically, the Iranian arms negotiations, the American hostages rotting in Iranian prisons for trumped-up charges, and the naturalized … Continue reading
I don’t support Hillary for President in 2016. It seems almost sacrilegious as a woman, and there’s a part of me that really wishes I could get on the bandwagon. But I can’t stand her, no matter how I’ve tried. … Continue reading
Why Political Party Allegiance (PPA) is Destructive Thomas Jefferson once said, “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.” How blindly and how eagerly do we hand over the reigns … Continue reading
That flakey girl standing in line outside the ladies room at my favorite Asian-fusion restaurant last night. There she was, giggling and flipping her over-processed, bleached-blonde hair whilst babbling away to anyone who would listen about nonsensical pop-culture garbage. Hot … Continue reading