- Riveting Reading While You’re on the Commode
- My Response to an Upset Facebooker: Hillary Clinton is NOT the Answer
- Why Does Riviera Beach Police Department Need a Tank Rigged with a 50 Cal Gun?!?!
- Why the Hobby Lobby Case Will Force Otherwise Republican Women to Abandon the GOP
- Hobby Lobby: A Backward Step for Women in the United States Workforce
- Ann Coulter Struggles to Stay Relevant by Jumping on #WorldCup Hashtag
- Gun Control May Not Be THE Answer to the Child Shooting Pandemic
- Why You Shouldn’t Talk to Law Enforcement Without a Lawyer… EVER.
- A Jury of (a few of) Your Peers
- Goodbye Campaign Finance Ceilings – Hello Corruption.
- Miranda Rights: You Have the Right to Remain Silent…. Well, sort of.
- The Obama Administration: As Transparent as the Mississippi?
- Chain Gang Charlie Crist is Dangerous for Minorities
- A PSA on PPA
- Why Did imaconstitutionalist Compare Obama to Hitler?
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @ForbesTech: What happens to your body if you get fewer than six hours of sleep every night? on.forbes.com/60108WZDI https://t.co/dlCtat… 48 minutes ago
- RT @kwilli1046: Hillary's guilty of 70-100 violations of the US Constitution's Emoluments Clause and the media refuses to cover it! https:/… 49 minutes ago
- WTF twitter.com/kwilli1046/sta… 49 minutes ago
- Even human writers (who can verify facts) are being replaced by technology. 😒 twitter.com/lanow/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @PageSix: This guy pretty much risked his life to get a selfie with @TheRock pge.sx/2sAYZSQ https://t.co/ThAsXa20Hp 2 hours ago
- RT @TGowdySC: Coming up at 10am → former DHS Secretary Johnson will testify before the @HouseIntelComm. Watch live at https://t.co/FsctiduF… 12 hours ago
- RT @foxnewsvideo: .@TGowdySC : If US knew #Russia was meddling, what did we do? @AmericaNewsroom video.foxnews.com/v/547871987300… 12 hours ago
- RT @grynbaum: Solomon considered going into business with "an Iranian-born aviation magnate who ferried weapons for the CIA.” https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- 😂😂😂 That moment @OMAROSA proves she's a no-nonsense woman & slaps @jdawsey1 😂😂😂 twitter.com/omarosa/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @JasonLeopold: 1 of 400 CIA IG rpts I obtained via FOIA: CIA contractors busted, fired & recommended for prosecution for stealing from C… 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Politics
Recently, I wrote about the failures of this current Administration and the members of Congress as it pertains to our national security. Specifically, the Iranian arms negotiations, the American hostages rotting in Iranian prisons for trumped-up charges, and the naturalized … Continue reading
I don’t support Hillary for President in 2016. It seems almost sacrilegious as a woman, and there’s a part of me that really wishes I could get on the bandwagon. But I can’t stand her, no matter how I’ve tried. … Continue reading
Why Political Party Allegiance (PPA) is Destructive Thomas Jefferson once said, “The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.” How blindly and how eagerly do we hand over the reigns … Continue reading
That flakey girl standing in line outside the ladies room at my favorite Asian-fusion restaurant last night. There she was, giggling and flipping her over-processed, bleached-blonde hair whilst babbling away to anyone who would listen about nonsensical pop-culture garbage. Hot … Continue reading